Monday, September 10, 2012

Patricia in Bullets


  • I like to brush my hair.
  • I take a bath sitting down.
  • I love Gossip Girl.
  • I'm a turtle when eating (but I consume a lot).
  • I love Snoopy (I wore him everyday when I was a kid).
  • I love math.
  • I like pastel pink.
  • I thought wrestling was going to be my sport.
  • I like fruits and vegetables.
  • I am health conscious.
  • I want to be an actuary (I could be a model too).
  • I don't like stuff toys anymore.
  • I always drink milk before going to sleep.
  • I like peanuts.
  • I like hopia too.
  • I wouldn't say no to someone who would give me ensaymada (my favorite Filipino bread).
  • I don't have an appendix anymore.
  • I like indie music.
  • I have watched America's Next Top Model since Cycle 7.
  • I miss Emperor's New Groove, Totally Spies, Kim Possible, That's So Raven, Madeleine, and Princess Sarah.
  • I don't know any Pokemon (except Pikachu, of course).
  • I am not a fan of anime.
  • I like looking at the sky at night.
  • I have had short hair since I was a kid (the longest is shoulder-length and the shortest is ear-length).
  • I rocked full bangs when I was in kinder up to sixth grade.
  • I have three small pillows in bed that I hug, put on top of my tummy, and put in between my knees.
  • I can't imagine my nails wearing black nail polish.
  • I think tattoos are kind of dirty.
  • I adore Belle (She's my favorite Disney princess).
  • I lost count of how many times my parents told me "You're watching Beauty and the Beast again?".
  • I don't have a mom anymore in this world (She's already with Him).
  • I prefer vinegar over soy sauce with lime juice.
  • I like kwekkwek (It's my favorite Filipino street food)).
  • I can speak Ilonggo (the dialect spoken by most people of Western Visayas). 
  • I still love Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
  • I was so lucky in Snakes and Ladders in third grade.
  • I don't how to bike.
  • I also don't know how to swim (Does floating count?).
  • I will always miss high school (I didn't realize I would til I was out of it).
  • I have size seven feet.
  • I want to get married in Manila Cathedral.

No comments:

Post a Comment