Sunday, February 23, 2014

On Location

Though I have stayed in Manila (specifically Paranaque) for the most part of my 17 years, here are some places I deem close to my heart--

1. Place of Birth: Bacolod, Negros Occidental

City of Smiles. My mom's parents and siblings and most of their children live here. This is forever my comfort place. 

2. Place of Growing Up & Place of Residence: Paranaque City, Metro Manila
Don't you just love the South? Well, I love Southern Metro Manila. I'm eternally grateful I grew up here.


3. Place of Joy: Boracay, Aklan
While I've only been here in 2009 with my cousins, I actually plan to buy a house here. The beach (not to mention Bora's white sand) is one of many that makes me appreciate how wonderful life is.

4. Place of Sorrow: Manila Memorial Park
Needless to say, a lot of loved ones are here.

5. Place of Dream: Manhattan, New York and Santorini, Greece
Aaaaah the former-- my sweetest New York. I've always wanted to live here. I love how life makes you seize every moment here! Here's to going here on my twenties!

The latter, on the other hand, is actually the physical opposite of New York. Santorini is practically a beach and basically for relaxation. Certainly a beaut!

Ily Ny. My desktop picture. *Ty Tumblr!


6. Place of Belonging: De La Salle University
Thank you, La Salle, for accepting me and making me feel home. I don't think I'd have it any other way!


xx, 
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment